AMTRA High Country Two Day Ride
In addition to the OTR scheduled rides, AMTRA have invited OTR members on a two day ride, where we will enjoy the trails in the high country from Abbeyard. The ride will be lead by riders with vast knowledge and experience in these Ranges (people may elect to pre-ride on the Friday – up to the individual).
Overnight accommodation will be camping. All camping gear to be supplied by the rider (except cooking gear). Riders are best to arrive Friday afternoon as ride starts at 9am Saturday morning. We plan to ride for 100-120 kms on Saturday with no fuel, lunch or town stops! So carry fuel and lunch to complete the day – Sunday will be a shorter ride.
Adventure bikes welcome!
Ride Dates: 6,7 & 8th July 2018
This ride requires preregistration before Wednesday 4th July to assist in managing meals and accommodation for this the event.
To secure your position for this ride, please register by calling,
Scooter on Mobile: 0418 812 156 for all details and directions.
- Ride Fee: $35.00 ( Includes, camp site with hot showers, lead and sweep riders, 2 breakfasts, Sat night dinner & snacks around the shed heater and BBQ Sun after ride.).
- BYO: Fuel, Drinks and Camping Gear (keep simple but warm).
- Fuel: BYO for 2 days riding (suggest fill bike +20 litres) & extra Two Stroke Oil as required
- Tyres: Very Good knobs required, as we may encounter SNOW and clay hills.
- Tools: BYO tools and spare tube due to changes in the terrain.
- Skill Level: Intermediate in wet conditions – lots of fun fun fun assured
- New members are most welcome to join up and enjoy the great rides and socialisation.
All riders MUST HOLD a current motorcycle licence and bikes WILL BE CHECKED on the ride day for the following:
- Full Road Reg or REC Reg is ok for this ride
- Head Light & Tail Light
- Number plate to be attached to bike ! We will be checking.
- Suitable Muffler (No MX Mufflers) Noise level not to be to excessive (Noise testing may take place)
Note: Vic. Police and DSE may be out checking bikes during ride.
Did I mention that there may be SNOW?
- Sat 8.40am - Sat 8.55am
- Rider Briefing
- Sat 9.00am
- Ride Kicks Off