OTR Membership: $50.00 p/a (sign up on the day)
Ride Fee: $25.00 (includes after ride BBQ ).
Entries: from 8:00 am
Ride Leaves: 9:00 am SHARP
Ride Distance: Approx 80 kms
Lunch: BYO Mid Ride Snacks / Lunch OTR. BBQ Afterwards
Fuel: BYO Fuel and 2 Stroke Oils.
Tyres: Good knobs required
Skill Level: Intermediate
On Total Fire Ban days the ride will not proceed, contact the OTR Mobile for further information
This OTR ride requires preregistration to assist in managing the event.
– Rider numbers may be limited for this ride!
Please register by calling or sms the OTR Mobile on 0437 911 578
Registrations will not be accepted after Thursday 27 of September, so get in early, you will then be provided with the start location.
All OTR riders MUST HOLD a current motorcycle licence and bikes WILL BE CHECKED on the ride day for the following:
- Recreation Registration is allowed on this ride
- Head Light & Tail Light
- Number plate to be attached to bike ! We will be checking.
- Suitable Muffler (No MX Mufflers) Noise level not to be to excessive (Noise testing may take place)
Note: Vic. Police and DSE may be out checking bikes during ride.
- Ride Registration - 8.15am
- Ride Sets Off - 9.00am